Re: htdig: method_names

J. op den Brouw (MSQL_User@st.hhs.nl)
Wed, 02 Dec 1998 09:26:47 +0100

Hello:

I had the same problem too, because Any and All are not
very good transaltable in dutch with one word. First: note that
it should be (method is and or or):

method_names: and All or Any

Then secondly: You can't use " as a delimiter as in "all words"!
The trick I used is to add a non-breaking space   in the
parameter string like:

method_names: and alle woorden or ieder woord

Greetz,

--jesse

PS: Maybe put this in the FAQ.