htdig: method_names

William Rhee (willrhee@umich.edu)
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 20:02:03 -0500 (EST)

Hello friends,

I'm using htdig-3.1.0b2 and was wondering if anyone has been able to get
the 'method_names' directive in the htdig.conf file to work as documented.
Does anyone know if it used to work in a previous version?

Neither of the follwing examples seems to work for me:

        method_names: and "all words" any "any words"
        method_names: and foo any bar

What always happens is the select menu (${METHOD}) in the result page
always appears as the default, "Any" and "All".

I suppose a workaround would be to find the text in the source and change
it, and not worry about customizing method_names, but that doesn't seem
very clever.

Any ideas?
--Will