htdig: Design the ht://Dig logo

Mon, 30 Nov 1998 22:44:21 -0500

Hi,

Several people have asked about redesigning the ht://Dig logo. One person
has even submitted a possible logo idea.

In all fairness, I think we should make this as public as possible--submit
logo ideas to the list. Perhaps we'll draw a line at Dec 31, 1998 as the
last date for submissions. Then we can take a look at what's submitted,
including, of course, the old logo, and pick the best one(s).

Of course, if someone wants to submit a redesigned site, that will also be
considered. :-) (Just a plug that you can help out with documentation and
web pages too!)