htdig: Templates

Majeau, Benoit (
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 12:00:19 -0500

"There are two predefined templates, namely builtin-long and builtin-short.
If the filename is one of those, they will be used instead."

Before creating my own template it was workin fine, but since I added this:

template_map: Short short builtin-short \
                         Nice nice ${common_dir}/my-nice-template.html only my "Nice" template works. I get an internal error for the short

Here's the content of my search page:

<select name=format>
<option value=short>Short
<option value=nice SELECTED>Nice

Now what? I even tried to put the "default" line in the conf file and it
still didn't work (with a search page using the right names).

Is there anything I'm missing?

Benoit M.