RE: htdig: HTDIG on a Win32 Box

Fri, 27 Nov 1998 10:49:19 -0500 (EST)

> I'll answer self. It's working on a WinNT4 server. After a small set of
> changes I got the whole package running. How can I contribute the changes?

Fantastic! I'm sure there are many people who would appreciate it if you'd
be willing to contribute binaries for WinNT4.

> Changes:
> 1. add an Line "#include <getopt.h>" to all executable files.
> 2. Replace the db package by a new version and made some changes there
> (reported to the author of libdb)

The easiest way to contribute the changes are to send me a patch for #1
and I'll add it to the CVS tree. I already grabbed the version of db you
mentioned and if you have changes for these, I can take them if they've
been reported to Sleepycat as you mention.

> Installation:
> The installation works with a "install" program wrapper script provided by
> the Cygwin community.

If this is a GPL script, I can provide it. I would probably put it in
under contrib/. (If it doesn't include a copyright or an author, please
send information on those.)