RE: htdig: HTDIG on a Win32 Box

Klaus Mueller (K.Mueller@intershop.de)
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 11:40:52 +0100

Hi,

I'll answer self. It's working on a WinNT4 server. After a small set of
changes I got the whole package running. How can I contribute the changes?

Changes:
1. add an Line "#include <getopt.h>" to all executable files.
2. Replace the db package by a new version and made some changes there
(reported to the author of libdb)

Installation:
The installation works with a "install" program wrapper script provided by
the Cygwin community.

Bye
Klaus