htdig: priority

igorbusi (igorbusi@netvision.net.il)
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 09:42:48 +0200

-------------------------------Hi!-----------------------------------
My name is Igor.I want to ask you about "searching mashing" that
searching only
withing my site, withing my database.Database is the store the
literature and music.
Therefore I want a Push-Button on search were opening a "author",
"title", "topic"
"song", "singer"-to do a searche for its.And too problem that I want on
two languages
Russian and duplicate on the English(a russian wolds by english
letters).What for you
mind morest matching for me from you site and dont so expensive?
Thank you.
P.S.And please posibilities to enter a new data from me ,and isnt so
difficult HTML.
If you havnt two language then English only