htdig: Results with over 10 pages
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 22:43:43 -0800

At first I thought the problem was with me using htdig but now I see that
the search engine at is having the same problem ... here it is:

When the search produces more than 10 pages the page numbers at the bottom
are getting mixed up. [next] and [previous] are working fine, however
regardless of the current page I can see direct links to only pages 1
through 10. Any idea what is wrong with it?