Re: htdig: Character entities...

Wed, 25 Nov 1998 00:02:10 -0500

At 9:17 PM -0500 11/24/98, Mathieu Bezkorowajny wrote:
>How should I do it?

I seem to do OK, if I search for café, sending the high-bit ASCII. And
that's from a Mac (or PC) to htsearch on a UNIX box. But if that's not a
good way for you, I suggest waiting until Iosif finishes his "ASCIIfy"
patch.

>Should I look into 'external_parsers' ?

No, no. This is for parsing different document types (MS Word, RTF, XML...)

>My brain is going to explode!

I hope not, that would be pretty painful. :-)