Re: htdig: DB2 problem

Geoff Hutchison (
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 14:13:31 -0500

At 6:10 AM -0500 11/24/98, U.O. Telematica Municipale - Comune di Prato wrote:
>Hi folks, I'm Gabriele from Italy. While running htmerge I encountered this
>error. What about it?

I would wonder if it's a memory problem. Currently htmerge uses a lot of
memory, and this can cause problems with the DB code.

>And I found the same problem as George Adams's. I must erase the database
>dir to make the program work right. Why?

Well, it could be a bug in htmerge/ I can't see why a document
would disappear from the doc index and not the word index, but it would
require some debugging. (The code should see the document marked
by htdig/ and remove it, just like the code.)