htdig: Setting Italian Dictionary

U.O. Telematica Municipale - Comune di Prato (tlm@www2.comune.prato.it)
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 14:03:56 +0100

Ciao.

I want to install the italian dictionary into htdig.

I downloaded it on the net at the ISPELL site and followed the installation
procedure.

After that, I've got two files into my /usr/lib/ispell directory and they are:

italian.aff
italian.hash

I should set the conf file for endings_affix_file to
/usr/lib/ispell/italian.aff
and the endings_dictionary to /usr/lib/ispell/italian.hash.

Is it correct?

After that, should I set something more?

Which other steps should I take? Should I erase word2root.db ?

Please HELP ME!

Ciao and GRAZIE (Thanks)
Gabriele

 U.O. Rete Civica - Comune di Prato