htdig: DB2 problem

U.O. Telematica Municipale - Comune di Prato (
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 12:10:52 +0100

Hi folks, I'm Gabriele from Italy. While running htmerge I encountered this
error. What about it?

DB2 problem...: /usr1/htdig/db/db.words.db: page 0: reference count overflow
DB2 problem...: unable to create/retrieve page 0
htmerge: Total word count: 26021
htmerge: Total documents: 896
htmerge: Total doc db size (in K): 5170

And I found the same problem as George Adams's. I must erase the database
dir to make the program work right. Why?

 U.O. Rete Civica - Comune di Prato
 Via Ricasoli, 4 - 59100 Prato PO Italia
 Tel. +39 0574616342 Fax +39 0574616003