htdig: htsearch problems...

Majeau, Benoit (Benoit.Majeau@nrc.ca)
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 10:01:51 -0500

Hi

        I wanted to use a different directory scheme but obviously, the
program seems to take its info from the CONFIG file when I want to use
HTSEARCH. Now I got 3 questions:

1- Is it possible to specify a config_dir in the search page without
touching your code
2- What's the command to compile ONLY htsearch?

I'm asking you this because we will be using about 10 of those Search
engines. And obviously, it is more easily to manage with 1 search engine
per directory instead of having everything under common directories.

Thank you in advance,

Benoit M.