htdig: Searching for adiacent words

U.O. Telematica Municipale - Comune di Prato (
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 12:27:27 +0100

Ciao to everyone.

Probably the question i'm making to you is very stupid, but I hope anyone
could answers me. How can I search for a composed word like, for example,
"soccer player"? If I specify these words within " ", htdig searches for
documents containing "soccer and player". But it's wrong, as you may know !!!

I'm waiting for your answers.

Thank you !!!

 U.O. Rete Civica - Comune di Prato
 Via Ricasoli, 4 - 59100 Prato PO Italia