htdig: Question about redirection

Zak McGregor (
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 12:15:19 +0200

Hi all

I've searched through the mailing lists for an answer to this
question, but I found nothing yet. I have a script on my site that
simply redirects to another page. Htdig gets the redirect command,
but doesn't follow the redirection, even though it is on the same
server. Is this a bug, or am I simply missing a configuration thing?

Zak McGregor
MMW interactive
082 889 3240