Re: htdig: New config options

Jacques Le Mouel (lemouel@sprintmail.com)
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 20:39:22 -0500

Geoff Hutchison wrote:

Geoff,

what about:
        - the software default behaviour (without any config on the command
line of config file) is the better one
        - and you provide a config file which is used by default which
implements the behaviour we are used to (like: provide compatible.conf
and make it the first file the software looks for)

Then it is our responsibility to stay with what we are comfortable with
or jump into experimentation...

Hope this helps you settle your philosophical dilemna