Re: htdig: Configuration problem

Geoff Hutchison (
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 13:38:03 -0500

At 11:47 AM -0500 11/21/98, Thomas Meinders wrote:
>Obviously my entries in CONFIG are wrong because after installing I run
>into the following problem. When I open the search.html dokument, enter a
>search word and start the search, my browser tells me:
>The requested URL /home/guests/mechb/CGI/htsearch was not found on this

These questions may sound obvious, but you didn't mention this so it's
better to be sure:

1) Is the file "htsearch" actually in the CGI directory?

2) Can you use other CGIs on this server from that directory?

3) Can you run htsearch from the command line?
Enter words for search: foo
Enter format: long