htdig: Multiple languages

Michael Bleyer (Michael.Bleyer@student.uni-ulm.de)
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 19:28:20 +0100

ok, suppose I use Apaches MultiViews feature to support HTML documents in
multiple languages, e.g. *.html.en, *.html.de, *.html.fr, etc.

How to best set up htdig to support that (search only in one language, or a
combination e.g. english and another)?

And while we're at it, is there a collection of examples of the files in the
"common"-directory (bad_words etc.), in languages other than english? Where
would I look to get that from ?

thanx in advance,
Mike