htdig: Restrict Search for Remote Pages

Rolf Diederichs (rd@ndt.net)
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 05:39:16 -0800 (PST)

We try to develop with the htdig remote index feature a Virtual Library.
A first test worked already successfully.

The problem is how a 'restrict' function could work.

Abstracts of remote pages are on our server in a path '../library/data/xxx.htm'.
The search should execute only in 'this server path + the Remote URLs'.
Also it would be great if user could select "Include Remote: yes/no".

I wonder how this could work.

Rolf