Re: htdig: Making htdig on Digital Unix 4.0D

George Adams (
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 21:13:44 -0700

>>I'm having difficulty making htdig-3.1.0b2 on Dec Unix 4.0D. I get error
>>messages similar to those mentioned in the archive.

It took a fight, but I got finally got htdig to install on my Alpha running Digital Unix 4.0d yesterday. Can you describe your problem and the error messages more fully?

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==----- Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums