htdig: At last! Bug reports and Feature requests

Sat, 14 Nov 1998 22:58:06 -0500

Finally!

The interface is likely to change over time, but Andrew and I finally got a
bug-tracking system up. We're using a system called Jitterbug, which makes
it very easy to submit bug reports and feature requests.

Bug reports can be submitted on the web (see the link on
http://www.htdig.org/) or to the address <htdig3-bugs@htdig.org>.
Obviously, we'd prefer if you include as much info as possible, including
version of ht://Dig used and OS.

While this is primarily for sorting out bug reports (and getting some of
the discussion off the list), feature suggestions and other discussion are
also welcome.