htdig: At last! Bug reports and Feature requests

Geoff Hutchison (
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 22:58:06 -0500

The interface is likely to change over time, but Andrew and I finally got a
bug-tracking system up. We're using a system called Jitterbug, which makes
it very easy to submit bug reports and feature requests.

Bug reports can be submitted on the web (see the link on or to the address <>.
Obviously, we'd prefer if you include as much info as possible, including
version of ht://Dig used and OS.

While this is primarily for sorting out bug reports (and getting some of
the discussion off the list), feature suggestions and other discussion are
also welcome.