Re: htdig: dog and cat

Zvi Har'El (rl@math.technion.ac.il)
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 12:21:46 +0200 (IST)

I beleive that the algorithm of removing "bad_words" should pay attention to
the boolean case, and do its job on each of the operands of the boolean
expression, not on the operators!

BTW, there are few 2 letter words in the bad_words list: it, an, of. So, why
'or' is special?

I agree that capitalizing the boolean operators does solve the problem. Is this
in ht://Dig specs that they should be capitalized?