htdig: Making htdig on Digital Unix 4.0D

Susan Mathews (smathews@socrates.berkeley.edu)
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 17:12:55 -0800

I've checked the mail archive and found Re: htdig: making ht://Dig 3.1.0b1
in Digital Unix 4.0D which has Paul Meyer's patch version of Connection.cc
and Connection.h.

I'm having difficulty making htdig-3.1.0b2 on Dec Unix 4.0D. I get error
messages similar to those mentioned in the archive.

My question is this patch included in 3.1.0b2? Or will Paul Meyer's patched
version of Connection.cc and Connection.h work with 3.1.0b2?

I'm now using gcc and gnu make - might I need other gnu utilities such as ld?
                Susan Mathews
                UC Berkeley