htdig: It always happens

Web Master (webmaster@aerosmithfans.com)
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 00:24:53 -0500

        No sooner than five minutes after I posted my message about the headers
and footers, I get them to work! You know sometimes you just don't make a
very good first impression... Well here goes shot number two. I want to
set up a custom file for errors. Like if a user selects BOOLEAN search
method then enters non-BOOLEAN text in the input box, I want to have my
message HTML appear. Is there a variable/parameter for this?

Thanks.