Re: htdig: Problems with using the 'config' paramter in the HTM

Anthony Peacock (a.peacock@chime.ucl.ac.uk)
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 15:32:35 +0000

Hi,

DOH!!!

Sorry I have just discovered my problem. After much scanning of source code,
and trolling through the archives, I noticed that there is already a
NAME="config" tag in the form with the default value! I had just gone ahead
and added my own, assuming that the default wouldn't be explicitly defined as
well.

Sorry for the disturbance.