htdig: Problems with using the 'config' paramter in the HTML search fo

Anthony Peacock (a.peacock@chime.ucl.ac.uk)
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 12:59:36 +0000

Hi,

I have looked through the archive and although I could see this question asked
once, I couldn't find any replies.

I am using ht://dig version 3.1.0b2 on Solaris 2.4, compiling with egcs 1.0.3.

I am trying to set up many databases, with configuration files for each
database. When I try to specify the config file in search.html using:

<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="config" VALUE="chime">

in the HTML form, I get the following error:

Unable to read configuration file
'/usr/local/etc/httpd/htdig/conf/htdigchime.conf'

Up to the '/conf' part this is correct for my installation, however, it appears
to be having problems appending the new configuration file name onto the path.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Fare Thee Well
Anthony Peacock
CHIME, UCL Medical School