htdig: configure problems

lws@microelectronics.com
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 08:55:16 +0000

My HP-UX 9.04 problem appears to be configure. Even though configure
completes okay and tells me to run make, there are 2k buffer overflows
mixed with the output. There is one script in the base directory and one
in the db directory and they both appear that they tried to limit here-
documents to less than 2k in some places and not in others. Who maintains
configure? I split some of the here-documents okay, but it looks like they
are nested in some places. Is this correct?