Re: htdig: DB2 problem on AIX 4.1.5 - unexpeceted file format

Chuq Von Rospach (chuqui@plaidworks.com)
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 17:20:25 -0800

At 4:46 PM -0800 11/4/98, Geoff Hutchison wrote:

> This may sound obvious, but you said "in this new release." Did you upgrade
> from 3.0.8b2? If so, did you forget to remove your old databses?

Upgrade. I deleted the old databases. Completely fresh install. It
wasn't the old databases causing the problem on my site.

--
Chuq Von Rospach (Hockey fan? <http://www.plaidworks.com/hockey/>)
Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui@plaidworks.com)