Integration of multiple Virtual Servers?

Michael Lerperger (mlerp@at.ibm.com)
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 17:22:02 +0100 (NFT)

Hi,

we are trying to set up your search engine such that it would support
several virtual servers on one host machine.

I gathered I can set different config files with -c configfile for all
the commands in the sample "rundig" script (with a different start_url
and database_dir), but then, there does not seem a way to tell htsearch
to use a different config file, it always uses CONFIG_DIR/htdig.conf.

Is there a way around this? I would be very glad to see a "HOWTO"
section in the FAQ that covers virtual servers. Thanks!

-Michael