Re: htdig: Announcing ht://Dig 3.1.0b2

Tue, 03 Nov 1998 11:15:04 -0500 (EST)

> Do you consider 3.1.0b2 more stable than 3.0.8b2 ?
> I'm trying to decide whether to switch over a production
> system.

Definitely. For one, 3.1.0b2 fixes a nasty database corruption problem
that's in 3.1.0b1 and previous releases (including 3.0.8b2). The only
drawback with switching is rebuilding the databases from scratch. But
since it fixes the corruption and provides a nice speed boost with the new
DB code, I think it's worth it.