Re: htdig: New htdig doesnt index non meta tag pages correctly

Wed, 07 Oct 1998 11:24:47 -0400

>These pages are indexed without meta tag descriptions but have
>descriptions that dont correspond to that page. Its all very confusing
>and is causing havoc with our users.We have the following extra in the
>config.file.

This is a known bug. The problem actually exists with excerpts too, but
most people don't notice that (most pages have excerpts!).

I'm working on a fix as I write this. If it works, I'll post it to the list.