htdig: New htdig doesnt index non meta tag pages correctly

simon (
Wed, 07 Oct 1998 11:14:58 +0930

We have found that the new htdig doesn't index pages without meta tags
These pages are indexed without meta tag descriptions but have
descriptions that dont correspond to that page. Its all very confusing
and is causing havoc with our users.We have the following extra in the
Can this be fixed ? -Simon

remove_bad_urls: false
max_hop_count: 1
bad_word_list: ${common_dir}/badwords.txt
use_meta_description: true
excerpt_show_top: true
timeout: 42
matches_per_page: 20