Re: htdig: I just put up a website too! Could you add it to your search?

Mon, 05 Oct 1998 14:45:38 -0400

>I found your search engine on the web and there was no Papillon's Art
>Palace listing. I think you'll enjoy it. I just put it up and we are
>listed on InfoSeek, Yahoo, etc. I've been to UCSD and it would be nice
>to be listed there now. Please take a look at the site at the URL:
>http://www.papillonsartpalace.com.

I'm sorry. I think you have the wrong address. This address is a discussion
list for the search engine *package* ht://Dig. This search engine happens
to be used by SDSU (it was first developed there). However, if you wish to
have some sort of listing for SDSU, you'll need to look elsewhere.