htdig: bug in htdig

Nuno Grilo (nmg@publico.publico.pt)
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 20:02:03 +0100 (WET DST)

Hi

I found a bug in htdig: when there are quotes inside quotes in a meta tag
htdig hangs eating all cpu

Ex:

elegível"" >

Can anyone tell me what is the correct way of including quotes inside quotes?
HTML entities?

I also had some trouble compiling htdig in Digital Unix 4.0D. There was a
conflict between the libdb.a supplied with htdig and the one that
came with the operating system and I had to change some size_t types to
int in Connection.cc