Re: htdig: Ongoing tribulation with htwrapper script...

John Grohol PsyD (
Fri, 02 Oct 1998 20:56:33 -0400

Esa Ahola <> provided the magic I was looking for:

The problem was that the EWS form was called by POST, and
htsearch seems to like GET. Silly thing I should have
checked earlier, but I inserted this into the code I sent
earlier and it works just as I had hoped! Thank you Esa!