htdig: configuration files

Minh Huynh (
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 12:01:10 -0700 (PDT)

I follow the instruction on page on how to
configure the search result when htsearch returns. I got an error when I
tried to perform a search. Here's the error:

ht://Dig error

htsearch detected an error. Please report this to the webmaster of this
site. The error message is:

Unable to read configuration file '/usr/www/htdig/conf/htdig htdig.conf

And there was weird code between htdig and htdig.conf

What can I do to correct this problem?

My search.html has this line:

<input type="hidden" name="config" value="htdig">