Re: htdig: StringList: empty List elements

Fri, 02 Oct 1998 11:18:17 -0400

>Is this a bug or a feature? (This leads to empty entries in the initial
>URL list if you split the start_urls variable into several lines.)

Hi,

Thanks very much for your patch. This is indeed a bug.

Thanks also for your logging/syslog patch. I'm modifying it slightly to
allow setting the log level at compile-time in the Makefile. Since I use
LOG_LOCAL5 already, I'd like to set this easily, and I imagine others would
as well.