htdig: Problem for installing Htsearch

Fred & Chris (
Fri, 02 Oct 1998 06:42:05 +0200

    I would like to install htsearch in a new website but I have got
problem "error 500".

    I have ever installed my site and I would like to make mirror.

    My first site :

    My new site is a site which is hosting by

    so i must put my file like this :

    /html/ all my files

    I have got a internal error and the adminastrator can't say me more.

    So I have tried to compil htsearch but that's not working...

        If you have got an idea, you can send me :