htdig: htsearch fail to find database

rolfc (rolfc@nana.skolverket.se)
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 13:06:34 +0200

Hi
I have been trying htdig for some time and the users are happy with it.
Today i downloaded 3.1.0b1, I compiled it, changed compiler to gcc for
db and it compiled fine. After install I ran rundig without errors. The
problem seem to be that htsearch is looking for db.words.gdbm but rundig
name them db.words.db on my machine. I ve been looking around but i cant
find out how to change that in htsearch. Anyone know about it??. I m
running it on Solaris 2.6

With best regards
Rolf Cronberg