Re: htdig: ht://dig doesn't work.

Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:40:30 -0400

>> >I then added another 5593 web pages, and ran it again. It refused too
>> >index the new pages

OK, If you could send the output of htdig when it "refuses to index the new
pages," that would be helpful. Also, what are the permissions on the
database directory? Is the directory writeable by the user running htdig?

(Not assuming you haven't thought of this, but I'd like to rule out all the
possibilities.)