htDig search engine

Ray Thompson (thompson@newengland.net)
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 11:06:25 -0700

Andrew,

     We're desperately seeking information and/or assistance with the
ht://Dig search engine, which I understand you may have been involved
with during your stay at SDSU. We're trying to get the software working
and it continually crashes. We posted a message to the listserv seeking
advice, but as of now we've gotten no reply (otherwise I'd not be
writing to you now). We're using the software to compile a searchable
online database of student journalism for the Associated Student Press,
a non-profit based in Los Angeles. Any assistance you could render
would be greatly appreciated, even if you only point us in the right
direction.

Thanks,
Ray Thompson
Chief Information Officer & Technology Editor
Associated Student Press & SchoolWire
Los Angeles
888-213-NEWS
Tel: 323-856-4223