htdig and merging database

MARK_ALLEYNE@Non-HP-UnitedKingdom-om8.om.hp.com
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 14:38:01 +0100

Hello

I am currently testing out your product htdig so far I have to give
praise.

One thing I am looking to do, due to the size of our intranet is possible
create 'client' sites that just obtain information within their domain
and then I can merge this onto the master machine.
or even have replication servers than can sync data between each server

looking on the site their does not appears to be a way of currently
merging data.. checking the mailing list, currently this does not appear
to be a fucntion of Htdig some messages report other people have
requested this, is this work in progress ?

Regards

Mark