Re: htdig: making ht://Dig 3.1.0b1 in Digital Unix 4.0D (fwd)

Fri, 25 Sep 1998 16:21:45 -0400

At 4:10 PM -0400 9/25/98, Michael Boer wrote:
>Just want to put in a humble plug to encourage you to consider including
>changes that will facilitate making ht://Dig in 64-bit environments.

>It's worse in C++ where overloading depends on the machine :-(

Well I'm certainly looking at the changes proposed. Of course when they fix
all the problems, I'll be even happier (as will you, I'm sure). Since I
also have limited access to an Alpha, I'll see what I can do as far as
testing.

Don't worry about the plug. I'm trying to kill as many bugs as possible.
The next beta will be almost exclusively a bug-fix. I know I've promised
lots of patches to people for various extensions and whatnot. But the list
of bugs is also quite long.