Re: htdig: ht3.1.0b1 and PDF

Fri, 25 Sep 1998 15:31:01 -0400

At 4:12 AM -0400 9/15/98, Joe R. Jah wrote:
>Error (0): PDF file is damaged - attempting to reconstruct xref table...
>Error: Couldn't find trailer dictionary
>Error: Couldn't read xref table

Joe,

I'm sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. I'm trying to clean
out my htdig email folder. :-)

I think the best test is to run the particular PDF file through acroread
manually. If it works, then it's the patch. Since the patch *looks*
harmless enough, I'd expect it's the PDF file itself.