Re: htdig: QUESTION: Not printing URL's and Searching on hyphens

Thu, 24 Sep 1998 22:18:05 -0400

At 9:38 PM -0400 9/24/98, Internet Advertising Solutions wrote:
>I would like *not* to print the URL, filesize and date in the search
>results. How can this be done using the htdig.conf file? I am unable to
>modify the source code due to server restrictions. The basic problem is
>that the URL forces a table off the screen since it will not wrap.

This is easy. Design a custom template with the stuff you want (or don't
want!). See the pages on htsearch at <http://www.htdig.org/> Once you have
the template, make it the default in the config file with the template_name
attribute.