Re: htdig: Hi, I have a quesion concerning htdig.

Jorge del Conde (jconde@securities.com)
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 15:05:26 -0600

Thanks stephane!.....
Ok, so in other words, they're 2 different DB's righ?
That means when ever I use the -a option, htdig indexes everything again with out
checking if it has changed or not right??

Thank
JOrge