htdig: new servers's get added ?

chris (
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 12:03:00 +1000 (EST)

when I go to update my database I keep seeing messages like

New server:, 80

I have done a full grep of all local files and can not find a reff to this
site , and its not included in my start_url or one of my limit_to url ?

ant other tips to lock htdig to a fixed group of sites ? ( two local
domains and two remote domains)

Chris Joyce "Will work for chocolate" (and it's worth every byte)