htdig: Multiple start urls

Wayne Spivak (
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 19:26:47 -0400

I just installed Dig 3.1.0b1.

I need to index three web sites, two on the same machine (different ip
addresses) and the third on another server.

I put all three on the same line in the .conf file, but only two sites are
indexed (the one's on the same server).

Where am I going wrong?

Wayne Spivak
SBA * Consulting - Systems for Business & Accounting
SBA.NET.WEB - Internet & World Wide Web Consulting
Tel: 516-221-3306 Fax: 516-221-7129 or -- Guide to Computer Vendors (TM) -- List & Text of Published Articles