Re: htdig: including another script in header/footer

chris (chris@hislora.com.au)
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 19:05:39 +1000 (EST)

> On 23 Sep, chris wrote:
> >
> > I was wondering if its posable to include th output from another script
> > in the header/footer when results are displayed ?
> >
> > chris
> >
> > "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick it once and you suck forever."
> >

> Could you perhaps use the script instead of the header, adding whatever
> you need to the script to emulate the stuff you already have in
> the header?
>
> Or maybe you could use your server to do a server side include on the
> header, calling the script you want?

this is exactley what I wanted to do but am unsure how :-(

"On a day no different than the one now dawning, Leonardo drew the first
strokes of the Mona Lisa, Shakespeare wrote the first words of Hamlet, and
Beethoven began work on his Ninth Symphony." And Windows98 Crashed!