Re: htdig: htdig unable to build server connection

Fri, 18 Sep 1998 16:29:12 -0400

>Also, on the same platform, htdig 3.1.0b1 does not compile libht.a The size_t
>type on the length variable needs to be changed to unsigned int within the
>source file Connection.cc in the htlib directory.

Hmm. If you could send me your config.* documents (specifically config.log
and config.status) that would help. I imagine the problem with size_t v.
unsigned int is the culprit. It sounds like the Connection class is not
configured correctly for your platform.